Sometimes the road to find your roots requires research, here's a link https://nahuatl.uoregon.edu/content/yaoquizqui
The symbol "Ollin" portrays balance a characteristic of a warrior, wear this one to show a progression.
Ollin, meaning ‘movement’, is the day of the Aztec calendar associated with Xolotl. Xolotl is the god of shifting shapes, twins and Venus, the Evening Star. Cozcacuauhtli is associated with wisdom, long life, good advice and mental balance. Ollin is associated with transmutation, disorder, and seismic change. It is a good and auspicious day to be active, a bad day to be passive.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem